Hillmorton

Hillmorton Church

Parish Registers: 

The Parish Church of Hillmorton is St John the Baptist and the Registers date from 1564. The Registers up to 1957 can be found at Warwick Record Office.

We have transcribed these Registers and a CD is available (see Shop)

 

Census References: 

1841 HO107/1137/10 Folio 4B-29B
1851 HO107/2070 Folio 163-192
1861 RG9/2213 Folio 74A-98A
1871 RG10/3186 Folio 130A-156A

War Memorial

Some pictures and information about Hillmorton War Memorial

 Families

The Foll family of Hillmorton  named on a stone in the graveyard.